1.You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say, “I’m very rich, Marry me!” That is DIRECT MARKETING.
2. You are at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl.
One of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you says, “He’s very rich. Marry him!” That is ADVERTISING.
3.You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and get her telephone number. The next day, you call her and say, “Hi, I am very rich.
Marry Me!’ That’s TELEMARKETING
4.You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You get up and straighten your tie.
You walk up to her and pour her a drink. You open the door for her.
You pick up her bag after she drops it. You offer her a ride and you say,
“By the way, I am very rich. Will you marry me!’
That is PUBLIC RELATIONS.
5.You see a gorgeous girl at a party. She walks up to you and says,
“You are very rich. Can you marry me?” That is BRAND RECOGNITION.
6.You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You walk up to her and say, “I am very rich,
Marry me!” She give you a nice hard slap on your face.
That’s CUSTOMER FEEDBACK.
7.You see a gorgeous girl a party. You walk up to her and say, I am very rich.
Marry me!’ And she introduces you to her husband.
That is DEMAND AND SUPPLY.
8.You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You walk up to her and before you can say anything, another person comes along and tell her, “I am very rich. Marry me! That is MARKET COMPETITION.
9.You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You walk up to her and before you can say anything, another person comes along and tell her, “I am very rich. Marry me! And she follows him. That is LOSING MARKET SHARE.
10. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You walk up to her and before you can say,
“I am very rich. Marry me!’YOUR WIFE TURNS UP!
That is BARRIER TO NEW MARKET ENTRY.
LOL that is very good Walter!
ReplyDelete